Open Letter To My Boyfriend

Open Letter To My Boyfriend

How'd I get so lucky?
4819

Dear Love,

I always grunted and rolled my eyes when I saw couples being affectionate towards one another, but I get it now. Not only are you my boyfriend, you are my absolute best friend. There is no one in this world I feel more comfortable to be my complete self around, than you. I can tell you anything and everything without feeling even slightly judged. There’s no one I know who could give me the perfect advice, or who knows exactly what to say when I’m feeling down like you. You are my shoulder to cry on, and I know you would be there for me to do that at any given time or day.

You are the funniest person I know without even trying to be. Even though I hate to admit it sometimes, your jokes do actually crack me up. We have the same kind of silly humor and I couldn’t be more blessed for that. I love that you’re as much (possibly even more) of a jokester as I am. My favorite thing about that is being able to send you ugly face Snapchats and knowing I’ll get a bunch back from you. I always told myself that I could never love a man that doesn’t make me laugh and I am so happy that I found you.

What I love about you the most is how driven you are. You have goals and aspirations in life, and would stop at nothing until you reach them. You motivate me to be a better version of myself every single day. You’re so hard working, but never even complain about how difficult it can get. I look up to you, and hope that I could be half as determined as you are. You’re going to achieve so much in the future and you’re going to make everyone as proud as I am of you.

As of right now, I couldn’t imagine my life without you. You are my rock and what keeps me sane. Experiencing young love with someone like you is something I never thought I would have the privilege of having. I can’t wait to see what other crazy adventures we’re going to experience together. Every day that goes by I fall more in love, but this is just the beginning of our story.

Love always,

Kiersten