An Open Letter To My Biggest Supporters

An Open Letter To My Biggest Supporters

Good supporters are like good bras, they're always there to hold you when you need it.
98

To my parents, my grandparents, my true best friends, my siblings, my boyfriend and others(you know who you are):

Thank you.

Thank you for always being there for me, for never giving up on me, and pushing me to carry on even when I thought I couldn't.

Thank you for all the times you have just let me cry when my heart was broke, consoling me and telling me everything is going to be okay.

Thank you for all the times you have let me cry, even when I didn't know why, I just knew I couldn't stop, but you were there anyway.

Thank you for always believing in me when I didn't even believe in myself.

Thank you for not labeling me as a bad kid when I made bad choices but rather a good kid who just needed to make better decisions.

Thank you for always being someone I could count on, to be there no matter what, for whatever I needed.

Thank you for still wanting to be in my life after getting the know the real me.Thank you for still wanting to be my friend after getting to know how sassy and independent I am.

Thank you for loving me all these years, through all my phases in life.

Thank you for all the laughs, tears, and memories we have made together.

Thank you for all the time that you spent with me when you probably had better things to be doing.

Thank you for always having a roof over my head and food for me to eat.

Thank you for teaching me about life and tough love.

Thank you for not always giving me what I wanted, but rather what I needed.

Thank you for always putting my safety first and making me follow your rules even when I didn't want to at the time.

Thank you for always being down to go on late night food-runs whenever I wanted.

Thank you for teaching me what love is.

Thank you for teaching me selflessness and patience.

I know I beat myself up a lot, and I am a lot to handle, and some of you can only handle me in doses. But I want you guys to know how much it means to me that you're still in my life after all these years and still helping shape me into the person I am.

I wouldn't be where I am without each and every one of you and I thank God every day that he placed you all in my life.

I may not say it often and I really don't say it enough but thank you, from the bottom of my heart for the role that each and every one of you has played in my life. You guys are the real MVP.

Love,

Kayce