An Open Letter To My Besties For The Resties

Thanks for being my forever friends.

176

To the girls who never fail to make me laugh,

Thank you, thank you so much for coming into my life and being such positive little lights every single day. I don't think there is a day that goes by that you guys don't make me laugh at anything and everything. You guys are like, the nice girls.

Coming to college is super scary, I mean how the heck are you supposed to leave your friend group from basically middle school and meet new people? Something I used to be so scared of, but now I realize how silly I was to be scared of meeting you people!! You make going home from break a little sad, which is the best way to be. Because of our friend group, I truly have homes in two different places. You have filled my life with joy, laughter, and Peter Kavinsky.

They always say you meet your lifelong friends in college and then you always hear of people talking about their college days and their college friends. I am so, so, so thankful I have you people as my college friends I get to show off to my future children. We can grow old and force our children to be besties and then tell them about all of our wild cheerleading stunts and trips to Wawa for our special chips. I could not have imagined meeting any kinder, funny, and perfect people than you perfect people.

I love our trips to the SPCA to pet puppies instead of doing our work, our wine nights that turn into cheerleading stunt practice, and of course, Peter Kavinsky. Whenever we are together, it is non stop laughing, and we talk about things other than other people, what a concept. You are the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met, and have taught me what genuine friendship feels like. I truly can not thank you enough for all of the positive energy you have put into my life, which is something I will never ever forget.

Not only do you always put a smile on my face whenever we are together, your never-ending support and motivation never go unnoticed. I am so grateful to have such amazing friends who were literally, always there, with kind words or GIFs of puppies, you do it all. You know when I am going into hard tests and send me motivation, or you know when I will have a long day and inevitably forget to eat so you will surprise me with a snack. You are there for me through anything and everything and supply a lot of positivity, good vibes, and most importantly the dog memes.

I am so freaking happy that I met my forever friends and that you people are those forever friends. I could not ask for any better and kinder people in my life. I can't wait for more of our crumb cake, nights out that really just turn into us taking way too long getting ready because we can't keep it together and then inevitably just giving up and watching Peter Kavinsky.

Cheers to all the fun we haven't had yet!