Oops, l Did It Again...!

Oops, l Did It Again...!

We all can't be Simone Biles.

69
Oops, l Did It Again...!
liquidarts

Since today is the day after I have sustained one of the most un athletic injuries of my life I feel that I should poke fun at myself and all my friends who have had equally ungraceful experiences. I know, its unfortunate that we can't be all like Serena Williams, who started playing professional tennis at the age of 14, won 23 grand slam tournaments. Also, did I mention that Williams won the Australian open when she was pregnant? Yeah, I for one do not have those genes. I can't even fall gracefully. Here are ten of the most un athletic injuries brought to you from myself, my friends, and some random individuals I have asked to share.

1. I fell backwards off my raised dorm bed while reading The 6th Extinction. My head got slammed into the ground and I could not see much for about 5 minutes- Me

2. I was dancing around the Christmas tree and it was definitely on Christmas Eve because I don't listen to Christmas music before that. Anyways, I then step on a plug and the plug went into my foot. Yeah. - Anon

3. I wasn't even on my phone, I just walked straight into a glass door and I got a bloody nose from it. - Anon

4. I was wearing really really long yoga pants and I got some kix in a bowl and life was really good, but then I tripped and everything spilled onto the carpet.- Colleen

5. I sprained my ankle on a tree root last year and had a cankle for a month. It was right before beach season, ugh.- Anon

6. I once ran straight into a tree when I was going for a frisbee. The whole left side of my face was a raspberry. Otherwise I am generally athletic. - Anthony

7. I had a bee sting me in the eye when it got stuck underneath a motorcycle helmet.- Anthony

8. I jammed my pinky toe on a wall and then it actually broke. I was just walking and I guess I was too close to the corner!- Katie

9. I was in yoga class and I was trying to go from candlestick (salamba sarvangasana) to plow pose (halasana), but I transitioned a little too quickly and I kneed myself in the face a little. - Me

10. The first time I ever went skiing I did not know how to get off the lift so I jumped off the lift before it reached the end. I fell like 6 feet and didn't die because I was thankfully at Mount Peter and not Zermatt in the Swiss Alps. - Me