Online or In-School?

Online or In-School?

A concept dividing the nation.

14
Online or In-School?
Photo by Pixabay from Pexels

Recently, Covid-19 is the newest pandemic. Many parents are on the border whether to send their children to school. As we get to the final home stretch of summer vacation, parents are wondering: should I send my kid to school? While children are wondering: Am I going to school?

Why we SHOULD NOT go to school:

• There is a pandemic
  • You won't know what your kids will do
  • Masks are expected, not mandatory

Why we SHOULD go to school:

• It is harder to teach online
  • Online materials are not as noteworthy as materials given by the school
  • There is a teacher that you can rely on in school
  • You build social skills
  • Hand sanitizer is available everywhere in the school
  • Children need

If you compare the pros and cons of going to school, the pros are far GREATER than the Cons of going to school!

At this point, you may be skeptical, because other parents are deciding not to send their children to school. A survey was conducted to a few high school students on whether they are going to school or not next year. Results show that 59% of students are going to do online school while 41% are going back to school. You may be thinking, then I should not send my child to school.

NO! Even though fewer students are going back to school, sending your child back to school is a better choice. Fewer kids mean fewer classmates which will decrease the chances of your child getting sick.

To all the parents still divided: students should go back to school so that they get a better education and overall experience. Even though there are negatives to going back to school during the pandemic, there are more reasons why your child SHOULD go back to school.