To My Forever Friend

To My Forever Friend

To the person that's literally seen it all, I thank you for everything, and so much more.

10
To My Forever Friend
Meghan Horrell

Dear you,

First and foremost I would like to thank you and your family for all they have done for me, I am so grateful to have a second set of parents and to have been integrated into your family. I cannot express how much that means to me, I am so blessed to have been apart of your and their lives for so long that you've pretty much have seen it all and I thank you for never thinking that I'm crazy. However, family aside I am so happy to say that I have my longest (13 years) friendship with you.

To you, I would like to say so many things, but really I don't have too. We've been through so much together, and you've always been the first person that I call if I need to vent, cry, laugh, or just need someone who knows me better than myself. I can honestly say that you are my ultimate best friend, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Our friendship is one of those where we can go months without seeing one another, but act like we see each other every day when we do. I cannot imagine what I would have done through middle school, or high school (even though we went to different schools) without having you one phone call or text away. You are one of the only people to have really been there for me, and you have never left my side. I am so grateful to have a friendship that is so easy, but so meaningful. As we get older I constantly find myself looking back at all of the memories that we share, and they are some of the best ones that I have. You've always been one of my biggest supporters, and protectors (mostly crappy boys) and I can say that your friendship means the world to me.

I hope that as we continue to grow older, that we continue to keep our incredibly strong friendship. I am in no way worried about our "dynamic duo" status ever dying because well at this point you're pretty much stuck with me. You are one of the greatest parts of my life, and I know that no matter where we go one of us will always call the other one and that those phone calls will go on for hours (as they do now). I guess that having such an incredible person in my life like yourself, has helped me become and grow in my other relationships. I want to thank you for the most incedible friendship, for never leaving me, and for allowing me to be apart of your life. You're one of the greatest people that I've been blessed with, and I can't wait to see you.

Love always,

Your Forever Friend