What Should We Expect On July 23rd, Possibly A One Direction Reunion?

As each day takes us closer to July 23rd, 2020, we Directioners are in desperate need of some kind of recognition from the boys due to the ten year anniversary of the legendary boy band, One Direction, forming.

17
Photo by One Direction on Instagram

Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and of course Zayn Malik are expected to have some sort of reunion or song release in celebration of the ten year anniversary of the famous band One Direction. The topic is trending all over several different social media platforms. The millions of fans around the world have gathered online to look for any clues from the five boys. Whether we can expect anything from ex-member Zayn Malik or not, that'll be figured out on July 23rd. The One Direction members having taken a well deserved break from the band in December of 2015, and have since then released albums and some have even toured. Although not much has come from the band all together in the past five years, we can have hope that something special is planned for us this month. I mean, ten years, you can't just ignore it right?

Niall Horan had went live on Instagram with Ashe, an artist whom he recently worked with. A fan had posted a comment saying how he should put on his glasses if there is a 1D reunion happening. Horan, who was sitting inside at the time, felt the need to reach for his sunglasses to put on. He did not just set them on his head, but he actually put them on, as if they were actually needed.

In another video, Ashe talked about how something in the upcoming weeks or months could potentially halt the actions within the music industry, causing albums and such to be pushed back. That we should keep our eyes open for something BIG. What has the power to stop one of the biggest industries known to man? I think one of the biggest boy bands in the world having a reunion of some sort could definitely do some good damage.

Having spent close to ten years adoring these five boys and spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars and tears on them, this month will surely be a rollercoaster of emotions. Directioners all around the world are guaranteed to be a wreck from July 22nd-24th. It will mark ten years of something that has given us genuine happiness, as well as remind us that it has been close to five years since their hiatus, which has left us feeling empty.

Whether the moments noted above are coincidences or not, I believe we can expect something good on July 23rd.