One Big Thank You to the Cast!

One Big Thank You to the Cast!

With the performances of, Comedy of Errors, coming to an end, I just want to say thank you to everyone.

4
One Big Thank You to the Cast!
Mitchell College Drama Society

Dear Cast for Comedy of Errors,

Thank you. Thank you so much for being such an amazing cast and crew during these past couple months. I've never been this involved in a theater production before and I have to say, I was very nervous coming into the first rehearsal as the assistant stage manager. Thankfully, you guys took me in with open arms. This was an entirely new experience and I'm so glad it was positive and loving. You all are just amazing, just to name a few people;

Becca, you are so talented and I hope you continue acting forever. You have such a great personality on stage and I'm so honored to have been able to see that in person. Thank you for being you, and never failing to make us laugh. Jared, you've grown so much since we've started this production. Maybe not in height but in your acting and portrayal of the character on the stage. You do such an amazing job showing different types of emotions on stage!

Hayley, let me start off by saying thank you for taking on parts last second. Even if we didn't have you perform those parts, thank you for taking on those parts. Also, you are an amazing Luce; I always get excited for your scenes. You're amazingly talented and beautiful and I hope you know that, I can't wait to see you perform hopefully in the spring musical! Mariah, I've probably already told you this but you are SO talented! I loved your performance in Hair and I loved your performance in Comedy of Errors. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and I hope to work on future performances with you!

Olivia, we went to school together for years, and I never knew how talented you are. You are such an amazing actor and you truly embody your character and bring them to life. I appreciate this opportunity to be able to get to know you and witness the amazingness that are you acting skills and your beautiful personality. Connor, let me just say, you are so talented! We were still at table reading and you starting putting emotion in your voice. That amazed me, like truly amazed me. I hope you join us for the spring musical!

To the people I haven't mentioned yet, let me just say how proud I am of all of you. You guys and ladies are all so very talented and did fantastic these past few nights. The energy and pure talent you all brought was incredible. I'm at a lost of words for everyone who performed; if your part was "small" or you were a "main character", you all brought something to these performances.

Now, I can't just end this letter without thanking my best friend, my stage manager and assistant director, Andrea. Donna might have gotten me to that one rehearsal of Hair, but the reason I kept coming back and got really involved with the drama society was because of how amazing you are and our friendship. We had class together that whole semester and we didn't even start talking until I started visiting those rehearsals. This has been the best experience I've ever had; and I'm eternally grateful for everything you've done to get me involved. Thank you darling for everything that you do, and for getting me involved in something that I can now say I truly love.

This letter can go on forever, and ever because I'm just so immensely proud and thankful for everyone. You all are amazing and I'm just so honored to get to know every single on of you.

Thank you all for everything.

Your Assistant Stage Manager.