Ombrosa analyzes Melania's outfit meanings.

According to the Daily Mail, Omarosa claimed that our First Lady Melania Trump is actually using her clothes to "punish" her husband, the president. Normally when I come across articles like this, I laugh and keep scrolling. However, this claim seemed too out there to not read.

Omarosa actually claims that Melania coordinates her outfits as a protest to her husband, to essentially screw him over, and to make his "messes" worse. My first thought was that this woman clearly has too much free time on her hands. But I continued to read anyways, hoping I'd come across something of substance.

Everyone remembers Melania's mistake of wearing a jacket that says "I really don't care, do u?" jacket down to visit children in Texas. That was a huge mistake on her and her team's part. I can't defend her nor will I for wearing that jacket. Even though children were separated at the border is something that occurred during Obama's time in office too.

Omarosa states that Melania is a "student of fashion" and is well aware that her outfits will be scrutinized at high levels. Which isn't exactly false, however as a former model and huge political nerd, I feel Melania is under a stricter microscope. Maybe it's because she's an immigrant and the left doesn't like it when people don't fit into the box that aids their agenda.

She then states that there is a correlation between the Gucci "pussy bow" pink top Melania wore during a presidential debate and the access Hollywood scandal where Trump was talking about grabbing women between the legs. Also, Melania's white pantsuit for the State of the Union was "Hillary Clinton-esque."

If every pantsuit is going to now be deemed "Hillary Clinton-esque," I'm not going to be wearing pantsuits anymore.

Mrs. Trump's office responded to these unbelievable comments, they stated that the two women rarely interacted if even at all.

Then surprise surprise, she claims the president is mentally unfit to be president. Then claims that the chief of staff, John Kelly is who really runs the show. Donald Trump made her the head of his African American Outreach program. She was fired. Now she claims there are outtakes from Trump's Apprentice days where he uses the N-word to describe black contestants on the show.

Trump made the statement "Mark Burnett called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don't have that word in my vocabulary and never have. She made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying such wonderful and powerful things about me - a true champion of civil rights- until she got fired. Omarosa had zero credibility with the media (they didn't want interviews) when she worked in the White House. Now that she says bad things about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!" The statement from Trump goes on to say he didn't interact with her much. She would constantly be absent from work and meetings.

Omarosa, you are clearly the one who is unhinged. If you can't argue against his policies and principles with facts and statistics, please just stop talking. You are making a fool of yourself.