The Olympic Sport You Should Compete In For The 2022 Winter Games, According To Your Zodiac Sign

Are you a bobsleigh racer or a ice skater?

549
@teamusa

Your horoscope can say a lot about you, from personality traits to likes and dislikes. But can it predict the sport you'll be best at? See if you think your horoscope sign matches your favorite event!

1. Aries (March 21st-April 19th) - Slopestyle Snowboarding

Snowboarding, especially on the obstacle course that slopestyle includes, is a grueling and unforgiving sport. It takes someone with determination and aggression to win the event, and the headstrong nature of the Ram is perfectly suited for that task.

2. Taurus (April 20th-May 20th) - Cross Country Skiing

Cross Country Skiing takes a ton of patience, followed by an aggressive burst of energy, much like the two sides of the Bull. On one hand, they can be calm, relaxed and paced, and in the same turn suddenly find the strength to push beyond the rest, pushing off from the pace they built before.

3. Gemini (May 21st-June 20th) - Nordic Combined

It takes a versatile and vivacious person to be able to combine two of the hardest forms of skating into one event. The ability of Gemini to think on their toes and change roles as they see fit makes them perfect for this sport!

4. Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd) - Curling

Gentle and sweet Cancer gets downgraded to "gentle and sweet" far too often, the same way that Curling is looked down on for being "less athletic" and "boring". Curling takes communication and trust between teams and partners and can be a thrill to watch when that teamwork is natural. Cancers fit it perfectly not just because they are gentle but because they have the patience to deal with the team aspect of the sport.

5. Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd) - Men's Figure Skating

The best male figure skaters need to be the combination of pure talent and acting, something I think Leo possesses by nature. They are natural entertainers and know how to get a crowd going with the story of their performance before they even begin their technical work. Also, Leo's tendency to become a little "holier-than-thou" when left unchecked is very characteristic of the sport.

6. Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd) - Bobsleigh

Virgos and bobsleigh teams both know the importance of perfection. Bobsleigh is a team effort that takes concentration, time to perfect and strong, focused people. Virgos bring the need for order and determination, and their hard-working spirit makes them fit this sport perfectly.

7. Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd) - Hockey

The judges of fairness and honesty are perfect for the only sport that fully makes sense from a judging standpoint (outside of team events). There are no weird rules for scoring like in figure skating or snowboarding, and there are clear international rules that back up all decisions, appealing to the natural fairness in Libra.

8. Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st) - Pairs Figure Skating

Scorpios are deeply focused people and often develop cult-like followings just because of their entrancing deepness, much like long-time figure skating duos. Being the sign of life cycles, they mirror the diverse age and levels of Pairs competitions.

9. Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st) - Halfpipe Snowboarding

The fun-loving and daring nature of the Sag makes for a perfect match with halfpipe competitions. I mean, what other sport is basically just one big "I dare you"?

10. Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th) - Alpine skiing

The busy nature of Capricorns is naturally fitting with a sport that takes less than 30 seconds to complete! They work hard for their goals but also love to play hard, so the fast-paced and exciting nature of the bouncy, skill-based skiing matches beautifully.

11. Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th) - Doubles Luge

Natural team members with a love for all things quirky, luging as a group seems like a beautiful balance of their nature. Luge allows them to stay independent and not be tied down, but gives them that connection to others that is so important.

12. Pisces (February 19th-March 20th) - Ice Dancing

The sweet, creative nature of Pisces lends itself well to the often delicate nature of ice dance. Ice dance takes the same amount of training and hard work as pairs figure skating but with much less pressure to be technical. It's more of an artform, which is perfect for Pisces!