best shows from my childhood

Growing up I spent most of my time outside playing games or exploring my neighborhood, but when I was hanging out inside, the television was my best friend. I grew up on Disney channel, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network no doubt. Still to this day if I see any of my favorite childhood shows on TV, I turn them on without hesitation. Here is just a short list of some of the best shows I watched as a kid and will never go out of style in my book.

1. "Hannah Montana"

c1.staticflickr.com

Seriously, this was my favorite show of all time. I actually bawled when it went off the air.

2. "Drake and Josh"

upload.wikimedia.org

This show never failed to make me laugh as a six year old and now even as a nineteen year old. This will forever be one of the best Nickelodeon shows ever made.

3. "Kim Possible"

img00.deviantart.net

When I was younger, I for real thought Kim was the coolest TV character that ever existed. There was not a day that I went without watching Kim Possible.

4. "Power Puff Girls"

c1.staticflickr.com

Personally, I identified as Bubbles. I always thought she was the coolest sister.

5. "Fairly Odd Parents"

c1.staticflickr.com

Timmy Turner had it made with two fairy god parents and for some reason that highly unrealistic concept is very intriguing and created one of the best television shows of my childhood.

6. "Phineas and Ferb"

If I'm being honest, Phineas Ferb taught me valuable and useful information. Without them, I might not know that the plastic piece at the end of your shoelace is called an aglet. Also, they have had numerous brilliant ideas like creating winter in summer and calling it 'swinter'.

7. "Spongebob Squarepants"

pngimg.com

The older I get, the more inappropriate this show becomes and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

8. "The Amanda Show"

upload.wikimedia.org

I don't know about you, but just thinking about the theme song to this show gets me hyped. Also, it's a reminder that Amanda Bynes wasn't always crazy.

9. "Dexter's Laboratory"

​No other television show captured a more perfect brother and sister relationship than Dexter's Laboratory.

10. "Good Luck Charlie"

Good Luck Charlie is easily one of the last good Disney channel shows. I still find this show funnier than ever and Charlie was always so cute.