Never underestimate the old time dance moves

12 Of The Best Dance Moves Guaranteed To Get The Whole Place Dancing

Nobody can resist these classic dance moves.

46

Dancing is a great way to get people to come together. We all love to dance even if we don't want to show it. Even though a lot of famous dance moves are older than this generation, we still love to do them so people will join.

The chicken dance.

We all love to dance like a chicken, why not do it together?

Michael Jackson's famous Moonwalk.

You can't get any better than the famous moonwalk started by Michael Jackson himself. Even though he is gone, his moves still stay.

Playing some airband.

Playing the air-guitar or the air-drums can get anyone in the mood for some dancing. All you need to do is move your arms like your playing an instrument and people will join in dancing.

"Raise the Roof."

If Steve Harvey can do it, then we all can do it.

Hammertime.

Hammertime is a specific dance move, but you could easily make it your own by adding some of your own personality and pizazz.

Cha Cha Slide.

Who wouldn't start dancing when they hear the cha cha slide come on? I know I can't help myself when this song comes on. There is nothing else but the Cha Cha Slide that brings a company together.

"Now watch me whip, Now watch me nae nae!"

Now this is ore of a recent dance move, but it still became a very popular dance to do at parties. Nobody can resist to do these moves when the song comes on.

"If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe."

If you do not know this dance, then that is not okay. This was one of my favorite songs to dance to where me and my friends would hear the song and immediately get up and dance.

The Sprinkler.

If you don't know what to do when dancing then go with the classic move: the sprinkler. Nobody can deny its greatness.

The Macarena.

The macarena isn't only for dancing at parties, it could also be used as a celebration dance on the field.

Wop.

Some old school dance moves are so good that kids are doing them.

My all-time favorite: The Carlton.

The most famous, and my all times favorite, dance move is the Carlton. I loved watching the show "Fresh Prince of Bell Air" and I loved whenever they did this dance in the show.