Sometimes, life has its way of separating us from friends that have been with us for years upon years. It doesn't mean that they won't be in our lives anymore, but once they are gone, we realize how much we miss the little things that person added to our lives.
1. "Want to hang out?"Giphy
"I'll be there in 5 minutes"
It was never too late to hang out.
2. "Can I borrow that shirt?"Giphy
Followed a few days later with, "Can I drop that shirt back off to you?"
3. "Oh my gosh, look who it is!"Giphy
Despite keeping tabs on each other, we always seem surprised when we run into each other in a public place.
4. "I'm here."Giphy
The text I would receive as I hear my door open with "I'm home!"
5. "Are you at work right now?"Giphy
When our lives get so busy and we are almost always at work, we still find ways to see one another.
6. "Can you come pick me up?"Giphy
Whether it be from a horrible date, or leaving early from work, we knew that the other would be there in 5-10 minutes.
7. "Can you come shopping with me to pick out an outfit?"Giphy
It's always handy to have your personal stylist with you when you have a big day coming up.
8. "Does this sound okay?"Giphy
This is usually accompanied by looking at a text being sent to a crush at the time, whether it be in attempt to score a date or end things all together.
9. "Do you want these?"Giphy
Our best friend always got first dibs on any old clothes, makeup, sunglasses, phone cases, whatever we were getting rid of.
10. "What the heck are you doing?"Giphy
Embarrassing each other in public will never get old.
11. And what we miss most, is just having our other half by our side when we need them most.Giphy
I miss you so much that it hurts.