Will there be a Game of Thrones spin-off?

Game Of Thrones Characters That Deserve A Spin-Off

Winter is coming.

14

Now that we are almost done with the greatest saga of all times-and with unanimous disappointment, all that we fans can hope for-to redeem our love for some of the most loved characters is a spin-off.

Here is a list of some of the characters I would really love to know the backstory of:

1. Tywin Lannister

4.bp.blogspot.com

I still have goosebumps when I hear 'Rains of Castamere'. I feel like his character as described in the show is just a tip of the iceberg. I haven't read the books but I'm sure they must have sketched this character in much greater detail. It'll be exciting to see Tywin Lannister paying some debts.

2. Ned Stark

thumbs.gfycat.com

The story behind Catelyn being promised to Benjen Stark and then ending up with Eddard Stark, the revolt led by Ned and Robert Baratheon, Ned learning about Lyanna and Jon; All these areas need some more light shed upon them.

3. Benjen Stark

em.wattpad.com

How did he end up manning the wall? The backstory from Westeros to north of the wall needs to be told.

4. Olenna Tyrell

66.media.tumblr.com

That sass needs much more screen time than she is given. High Garden, as described in all the conversations, would be a treat to the eyes and the grandeur must be worth visiting.

5. Syrio Forel

media.giphy.com

What do we say to Syrio Forel? "Come back today!"

What happened to him? Where did he vanish to? A lot of questions need to be answered!

6. Jaqen H'ghar

66.media.tumblr.com

Who is the person behind all the faces? What is the origin of this man? Is he still alive? This would be an interesting story to unfold.

7. Bronn

media.giphy.com

All of us would agree with this spin-off. Bronn living his life in High Garden as promised, or looking for people like Tyrion Lannister to buy his sword will be intriguing.

8. Oberyn Martell

media.giphy.com

The kind of pain that his character dispels and the bitter vengeance is result of a very bitter past which deserves an elaborate depiction.

9. The Clegane brothers

thumbs.gfycat.com

What led to the acerbic relations of these brothers? How did it build over the years? It will be scary and equally interesting to know.