Certified Identity Card Translation Services
Certified & Official Translation Identity Card
Translation of the IDENTITY CARD for the embassy in all languages is one of the services that can be performed only in the official translation center and by an official translator. When you need to obtain a visa or even submit identity documents to the embassy of the destination country, one of the most and most requested identity documents that require an official translation is the official translation of the IDENTITY CARD.
According to Isna, citing the Parsis Official Translation Center, IDENTITY CARD is one of the identity documents that is very important in Iran. IDENTITY CARD is one of the main identity documents required for official translation. Therefore, almost all applicants for traveling abroad need an official translation of their IDENTITY CARD for obtaining a visa, legal matters, and registering a marriage or divorce, etc.
What are the steps of translating national identity card?Every translator is not qualified to translate the official IDENTITY CARD, but this work must be translated into the language of the destination country under the supervision of a translator who has participated in the examination and interview of the judicial branch and is certified as qualified. The official translator has a seal that is placed on the letterhead of the judiciary after the translation of the birth certificate and national card to give the translation an official status.
The following steps must be taken to translate the ID and national card:
- Choosing a reliable and high-quality official translation agency
- Providing ID and national card or sending a high-quality print of it
- Calculating the cost of translation and paying it
- Complete and comprehensive translation of documents without any interference
- Checking the accuracy of the translation by the client
- Delivery of official translation to the applicant
- Receiving official approvals from the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (if needed)
- Source link : ترجمه رسمی شناسنامه برای سفارت