The Official Holiday Drinking Game

The Official Holiday Drinking Game

If you're 21 and up, this one's for you

8
The Official Holiday Drinking Game

The holidays are the best time of the year. It's a time for family, friends, food, etc, but if your family is anything like mine, the holidays are equally as fun as they are stressful. I love my family more than anything, but just like any other family, we easily get annoyed with one another. For those of you that are 21 and up, I've created a way for you to enjoy the holidays just a tiny bit more: THE HOLIDAY DRINKING GAME!

Take a shot every time:

1. Someone asks what you want to do with your life.

2. Someone argues about politics.

3. A family member reminds you that your tattoos are permanent.

4. Anyone asks about your grades.

5. Every time your family brings up your ex.

6. Every time your Grandma asks when you're coming to church.

Disclaimer: Don't actually do this, please. Especially if 12 family members ask you about your grades. The holidays are time for family and friends; try to enjoy it as much as possible. Also, remember how much your family loves you, even if they have a funny way of showing it. Happy Holidays!