10 Opening Scenes From "The Office" Based On Your Coffee Preference

Imagine yourself drinking your fave caffeinated drink in Cafe Disco.

106
Basement Rejects

I think this is the most random article I have done. But I think its fun, so here we go. Choose how you take your coffee below.

And I will tell you which "The Office" opening scenes you need to watch!

1. Straight Black

You are straightforward and like to keep things simple. Just like Jim in this scene!

2. With Some Sugar

You need a sugar rush with your caffeine. You are always on the go, and get things done. Just like Dwight in this clip!! This is "The Office" opening scene you should watch!

3. With Some Cream

You have an old and kind soul. You need the cream/milk to take the bite away from the bitterness of coffee. You should watch this "The Office" opening scene!

4. With Cream And Sugar

This is the most common way people take their coffee. So you should watch this "The Office" opening scene that is the most liked/popular!

5. No Coffee, Just Some Tea

You don't follow mainstream conventions. You do what you want, just like Micheal in this opening scene of "The Office"!

6. Frappe

When I think of frappes, I think of my childhood. I remember ordering SO Many frappes in middle and high school. So to me, someone who is drinking a frappe to get their daily caffeine, is reliving a part of their childhood. You frappe drinkers should watch this "The Office" opening scene that brings some of us back to simpler times.

7. Iced

You are content with yourself and don't let the weather (or any other temporal factors) dictate your choices in your life. Just like Stanley in this "The Office" opening scene!

8. Latte

You like classics that are simple and never go out of style, just like Jim's prank in this "The Office" opening scene.

9. Americano

Americano drinkers are motivated and energetic. Maybe because of that espresso.... Here's the opening scene you should watch!

10. With Hot Chocolate and Cinnamon- Or Another Combo I Didn't Mention

You are unique and know what you like, no matter how long your order may be. So, you should watch this "The Office" opening scene.