Editor job at Odyssey Online

Join Odyssey and become an Editor

We are hiring so you can lead constructive discourse engagement on our platform

5739
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/video/we-are-rollins-odyssey

At Odyssey, content teams are passionate about people and businesses who use our product’s features, e.g. the Response Button. In this role, you will be responsible for building and executing a successful content strategy roadmap that will help our constructive discourse initiative - have a comprehensive understanding of responses, comments and feedback that thrives our community.

We are looking for an ambitious and creative editor to join our team as an Editor forConstructive Discourse and Responses. The ideal candidate should embrace the fun yet journalistic mission of Odyssey, and possess a strong sense of story and judgment on what articles create great raw material for discussions, debate and responses.

This is a paid position. Read the entire job posting here

From Your Site Articles