The Only Convenience Store I Need

The Only Convenience Store I Need

Ode to the ever famous Wawa.

12
The Only Convenience Store I Need

My Dearest Convenience Store,

It has been a mere 11 hours since you last graced me with your presence of your delicious offerings of food, drink and gas, but in my opinion, 11 hours is much too long. Whenever I find myself craving a quick snack on the go, your store automatically comes to mind knowing I will be greeted with an extensive selection of food and drinks both hot, cold, pre-packaged and made to order at any time of the day. With all the choices you offer, I could get something new every day I visited, even better, I know that whatever I chose, I will be delighted. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I need a late night snack, a little something in the morning, or a snack during the day. Each visit, you never fail to meet my expectations. You deserve many thanks for all that you do for your beloved fans.

Thank you for always having exactly what I want, whenever I want it. If I'm craving some chicken fingers, mac and cheese, or even some mashed potatoes, they will be ready in minutes. Maybe I'm in need of a bagel or a breakfast sandwich and a hash brown, have no fear sometimes they are already made. Your hoagies are out of this world and so is Hoagiefest which is all reasonably priced at that. Thank you for having amazing stuffed pretzels and cookies on hand all hours of the day and especially for your made to order hot cinnamon buns with icing which instantly make my day amazing.

Thank you for your coffee, lattes, smoothies, milkshakes and fancy hot chocolates all there at the push of a button, literally! Pumpkin cheesecake smoothies, frozen peach lemonade, and the forever famous pumpkin spice latte will never fail to amaze me with every sip. Thank you for providing these wonderful choices at any time of the day or whenever I need a little pick-me-up before class, work, or just to end my morning rut.

Thank you for having possibly the best donuts and muffins around. Your coffee cake muffins, cinnamon buns, and your wide selection of donuts are out of this world! They might even be better than Dunkin' Donuts which is a feat very difficult to surpass. Your bakery is superb and I never come away disappointed with whatever I choose.

Thank you most of all for having super convenient and reasonably priced gas. I know that there will never be a line painfully long and the service will always be impeccable. You have attendants 24/7 and coming from Jersey it's kinda nice to have someone pump my gas at 1 a.m.

Thank you for all that you do and being the only convenience store to provide your fans whatever they want whenever they want.

Until next time, my friend.