Dump Trump
Politics

Dump Trump

We Don't Want No Donald Trump!!

13
Dump Trump
Google Images

Earlier this week while scrolling throughout Facebook I stumbled across a rather interesting video. Jordan Klepper from The Daily Show goes to a Trump rally to uncover the hottest new conspiracy theories around Hillary Clinton and President Obama.

Outside of watching this video a thousand and one times and laughing a billion and one times. This is beyond sad and heart breaking that there are people really out here coming up with false conspiracies. To help them support an invalid candidate for presidency.If you notice carefully each individual seen is of caucasian decent, not saying that every that is caucasian is bad, or comes up with false conspiracies. Howsoever there is a majority who support Donald Trump and these conspiracies.

As a young black African-American male this concerns me, what if Donald Trump is elected? What happens to this country? Will I still be considered a citizen of these great states? Or better yet will I be deported, because of the color of my skin?

How can we avoid things like this happening to our great country? Simple solution, we need to make sure who ever is able to vote is registered to vote and goes out in vote on November 4th.

If you are not registered to vote or know someone who is not registered to vote I challenge you to get registered and get somebody registered to vote! Oh so you don't where togo to get registered to vote fret not here is a link that will provide you with all the information you may need. Deadline to get registered to vote is October 8th. Let's go out and rock the vote!

https://g.co/kgs/K4qVuz

"Freedom? Freedom?! Where are you? Cause I need freedom too! I break chains all by myself....Won't let my freedom rot in hell" - Beyonce Knowles-Carter