Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy

Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy

But you should never give up.

3554
Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy

In this world of impatient people, we, I say that to include myself, want things to happen quickly.

Not only do we not want to wait on anything, we want it to be easy.

We want quick and easy. We do not like waiting nor do we like steps or instructions. We want whatever we do to be done in a way that will involve the least amount of function.

When it comes to relationships, we want it to work to begin with. We want the other person to like us just as much as we like them and we want to carry on with our business. We do not want to work at it.

Speaking of friends and friendships, we want trust to be there accepted and offered. We do not want to have to worry about anything and want the confirmation that this specific friend will always be there. We do not want to work at it.

School or work is another aspect that we want to be simple. The ideal lifestyle would be the one that involves work or school, but involves the simplest form of it. We do not want to work at it.

So, with that being said, what are your thoughts on the quote "Nothing worth having comes easy?"

Why are we so willing to let things that should be of great importance have such small foundations?

Think of it like this, your life is your house. Friends and family are the bricks that make it up. Your relationship is the roof that keeps everything safe. Your work and school are the things that furnish the house. Would you live in a house that was done the quickest and easiest way? Or would you prefer the way that may take longer, that may even be harder, but it will definitely be worth having?

In my life, and I encourage you to adopt this same philosophy, I long for something worth having. I do not care how long it takes to build a valuable relationship or how much I have to work at it, if it will be a relationship worth having. I do not care how long it takes me to trust someone, if it will be a friendship worth having. Work and school may be stressful and difficult, but the life that it lays out for you will be a life worth having.

So do not give up.

Do not give up on that guy or girl that you feel has great potential to be "the one." If you believe it, fight for it. Nothing worth having comes easy.

Do not give up on that friend that needs you and vice versa. If you continue to work at it, your effort will not go in vain. Nothing worth having comes easy.

Do not give up on your job or your school work. It is important to keep the motivation and persevere through all of the doubts life will throw at you. Nothing worth having comes easy.

Nothing worth having comes easy.