For My Best Friend

For My Best Friend

Not just my best friend, but my other half.

7
Bustle

For the past year you have been there for me through absolutely everything and I couldn't thank you more. You deal with my craziness and stick by my side even when I make the stupidest mistakes. I know I started out with pretty much a body full of despise for you, but I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime.

We've both had our share of helping one another through boy troubles, classwork, and Lord knows what else. And on the worst day of my life I'm so thankful that you were right there by my side. You've held me while I cried and thrown teddy bears at me when I was too hyped up on caffeine to sleep. I know that no matter what our bond is one that can never be broken.

I promise to always support you and be the one to kick you in the butt when you're down on yourself. When you get lost in life I will be your anchor, always there to bring you back. It's good to know that I'll forever have someone there to hit me in the back of the head and tell me that boy is no good for me, and that I need to focus on myself and my goals in life.

From standing up for me in class all the way to now we have been inseparable and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for being you.

Thank you for being a level of crazy that can match mine.

Thank you for allowing me to be your best friend.