A Note To All Of My Friends Of 2017

A Note To All Of My Friends Of 2017

A thank you to all of my friends that have been through 2017 with me.

131
A Note To All Of My Friends Of 2017
Jessica Schmitz

2017 is coming to an end and I could not have survived without the help and encouragement from my wonderful friends. Here is a thank you note to each and every one of you that have made 2017 one of the best years yet.

1. To The Friends I Met in 2017

I am thankful that we crossed paths in 2017! Although I wish we had met earlier, we have made so many memories already that I feel like I have known you my whole life. Thanks for making this year an easy transition and allowing me to open up to you so quickly. Thanks for all of the late nights, conversations over pizza, land study dates in the library.

2. To My Work Friends

Thank you for making working semi-enjoyable. I don't know if I would still be working at my job if it were not for my amazing coworkers that understand the struggles of working in retail. Thanks for always making make laugh, picking up my shifts, and laughing at my mistakes on the job.

3. To The Friend That Moved

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the advice and courage that you gave me this year. You have helped me to find myself more than I could do on my own. I hope your new life is going just as planned and you are loving every moment of living in the mountains. Can I visit again soon?

4. To My Friends That Go To Other Schools

Snapchat and social media has been our best friend. I love seeing how amazing your lives are at school, the new friends you have made, and watching you succeed in your major. Although I wish we were closer in distance, I look forward to coming home on breaks from school to grab coffee, see a concert, or going shopping. Hour long phone calls with you make miss you even more. My favorite part of this friendship? We can spend months apart, but we connect instantly every time we are together.

5. To The Friends That Have Been Distant This Year

Since graduating high school and going our separate ways, we have surely not been as close as we once were. I am sorry for the times that my communication has been distant, but always remember that I adore the occasions that we get to catch up on each others' fascinating lives.

7. To My Best Friend

Last week my we had a conversation about our past selves. We both agreed that, looking back at our past selves, we would both be proud of who we are today. I have made so many memories with you, and I cannot wait to make even more incredible, insane memories in the New Year. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me complain, supporting my stupid decisions, and being the best friend I could have asked for.

xx Nicole