10 Things College Students Are NOT Thankful For This Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving among us, we're beginning to enter into the holiday season. This is a time typically filled with food, fun, and family. But if you're anything like me, it's also filled with reflection.

I can't help but think about how thankful I am, to be where I am right now.

But I also cannot seem to shake the feeling of how thankful I'm not for certain aspects of my life. If you're a college to student, I can assure you... you are not thankful for these either.

1. Professors that give homework over Thanksgiving break

Seriously though? What kind of heathen do you have to be to assign something for over the break! It's a BREAK for a reason.

2. All the money that is NOT in my wallet... or bank account

The #brokelyfe that comes with being in college is a serious struggle. Ever wanted a slice $2 slice of pizza but only had $0.17 on your debit card?

3. Final Exams

I cannot, have not, and will not be thankful for any of my final exams. RIP to all of those who have them back to back!

4. Group Projects

Group project? Oh! I thought you said I do all the work and then my group reaps all the benefits because they're slackers.

5. Dining Hall Food

Word of advice- chicken fingers are always the safest bet.

6. Parking at my school

S/o to the all the spots in the back of Rider's residence lot!

7. That one professor who thinks their class is your only class

There's nothing more stressful and infuriating than having to stay up all night and doing homework for a professor that doesn't understand that this is only three of your 15 credits this semester and you're only in their class because its a graduation requirement.

8. Walking to class in the the cold, or the snow

The only thing that makes this worse is when you get to your class room and it is a literal sauna. Why am I having to dress for two seasons here?

9.  Forgetting your umbrella in your car

It's always the day of a surprise rain shower that you conveniently forgot your umbrella in your passenger seat.

10. Student Loans

So eternally not thankful for crippling debt.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! ;)