9 Things To Do During A Non-Snow Day
Weather

9 Things To Do When You Are Stuck At Home On A Snow Day, Or In Alabama's Case, A Non-Snow Day

The entire state of Alabama shut down due to a potential snowstorm.

77

On January 29, 2019, The entire state of Alabama shut down due to a potential snowstorm, that was calling for possibly 2-4 inches of snow. However, when everyone woke up the next morning, most places had little to no snow. This called for a lot of disappointed kids and students. While it was a little heartbreaking to wake up to no snow, I'm very thankful for the day off and that it wasn't as bad as it could've been.

Next time you're locked in the house because James Spann says there's going to be snow, Here are some things you can do to occupy your time.

1. Sleep

Take this day off and catch up on the extra Z's that you've been missing while staying up late to finish all that school work.

2. Get ahead on school work

Help your future self out and get a couple assignments ahead. I promise, you'll thank yourself later.

3. Meal Prep for the next few days/weeks

Again, your future self will thank you later.

4. Take a nap

Take that nap that you've wanted to take for weeks but haven't found the time to.

5. Do a workout at home

Make yourself feel a little more productive and exercise. Not only will it make yourself feel better, but it'll make you feel like you accomplished something.

6. Clean your room/apartment/house

Keep that productive streak going and turn on some music, and power clean your house. It'll feel amazing at the end of the day.

7. Cook yourself dinner.

End the long productive day with make yourself a dinner that you feel proud of.

8. Binge watch your favorite Netflix show.

While you're eating the dinner that you cooked for yourself, binge watch your favorite show. You can clean up your kitchen later. Take this time to relax.

9. Go to bed early.

End this long, productive day by clocking out early. After all you've done today, you deserve it!!