Everyone talks about how hard finals season is (and don't get me wrong, it is tough), but what we often ignore is the struggle of midterms. Spending hours in the library until dawn trying to cram in as much information as possible for the class you neglected up until yesterday is a pain that most college students experience at some point in their school time. Unfortunately, there's no cure that allows you not to study, but these few tips will make your studying process a lot better.

1. Grab food with a friend

Change of scenery is the best cure for midterm blues, and getting out of your room to get food and catch up with a friend is the perfect way to do so.

2. Exercise

Getting a quick workout in is the best way to forget about tomorrow's anthropology test. Plus, that endorphin rush will having you feeling less sluggish when it's time to hit the books again.

3. Movie night

Let's be real. There's no way to study for the ENTIRE day. Take out a couple hours to hang in your dorm for a movie night. Pick out a new Netflix release or classic throwback, grab some popcorn, and forget about biochemistry for a bit.

4. Bake or cook

Get in the kitchen and whip up something fantastic. I personally love baking, but the choice is yours.

5. And I cannot stress enough: tea

Green tea? Oolong tea? Lemon tea? Whatever floats your boat. I don't TEAscriminate (sorry, I had to). But seriously, drink some tea. You'll feel a lot better.

6. Read

Read something other than that orgo textbook. I know I always feel better after reading a good book.

7. Try a new experience

This one's a little vague, but that's the best part about it. Wanted to try a new food? See a new place? Do it! You deserve a couple hours off.

8. NAP

Not only will you feel better after a nap, but going to sleep will help retain the information you already learned. It's a win-win situation.

9. Go home

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, but if you live relatively close to campus, getting off campus is sometimes the best cure for midterm scaries.

10. Meditate

Inner peace, dude. Even if it's for a few minutes, clearing out your mind will make you more productive.