No Shave November Month

No Shave November Month

One of my favorite months of the year.

54
No Shave November Month
Google

The month of November sports a lot of good events and pastimes. From having Black Friday and other massive sales like Cyber Monday to having Thanksgiving, a day where we can all stuff our faces and be thankful of course. Additionally, with having great weather that is not too cold or too hot. Don't forget about football as well as another pastime: No Shave November. A whole month dedicated to beards and not shaving.

I don't know about everyone else, but I surely do not like shaving. Almost every time I do I irritate my skin in some way even with using shaving cream. No Shave November brings me instant happiness of growing out my facial hair and seeing how it will look over time. It is a whole month dedicated to growing a semi nice beard and having my mother and grandparents complain about it for most of the month. The whole month of November though means more than just not shaving, it represents and means something much more.

The month of No Shave November stands for something much more than looking good, but it supports the fight against cancer. People lose their hair during the process of chemotherapy and of having cancer, so growing a beard out promotes the fight against cancer and shows that you are a healthy individual. Also, it helps you save money on the month that you would be paying on buying shaving products, so you could donate that money you would have spent on donations to cancer patients and to the fight against cancer. So the month means a lot more than you would think.

I have some tips on keeping your beard healthy and looking good with proper hygiene. There are many beard oils you can buy from stores to keep your beard healthy and smelling good. I bought a citrus orange scent one from a store in the Short Hills mall that I use. Also, if it gets itchy, put water on it or oils to help. Likewise, there are even some surprising health benefits to having a beard, it protects you from the sun's rays which can cause skin cancer. Aside from this, it is shown people with beards have more confidence and it gives a man a sense of power. It also protects from bacteria infections by closing up pores in the skin. As you can clearly see, having a beard provides a lot of health benefits, besides looking good. So if someone tells you to shave your beard off, give them these reasons.

It's so special to have any type of facial hair or a beard in general. There are people who try to grow one out any hair, but unfortunately, can't. So having a beard or a lot of facial hair is a kind of gift. A gift that we should not take for granted. Aside from this it takes patience and a lot of time. Growing a beard comes in many different stages, first having a couple of hairs and then it growing more and more. Then to it growing in empty spots and being patchy. Then over time it fills up, but everyone is different. Also, its an interesting month because everyone has a different style of facial hair or a type of beard. Some have just a goatee, some have a full traditional beard. Some have one that curves as it goes to the goatee. Some even have just one that wraps around the goatee and connects at the mustache.

What I love my facial hair is that it comes in handy in the fall and wintertime. It keeps my face warm from the cold wind. It makes my face smooth and gives it some character, it makes me look unique. I also like it for the fact that it can make me look older since I look so young for my age already. Do it for No Shave November, try to grow out a beard or some facial hair and be your own kind of person. You will not regret it. I will be sad when this month comes to a close. Hopefully, I can see in a couple of years if I can grow out a full beard in due time.