No Love Only Hate

No Love Only Hate

There cannot be love in someone's heart, when all you feel is hatred.

125
No Love Only Hate

What is the reason behind your hate? I only ever wanted to help, be there for you because that is what family is for, right? So I thought, then I realized I was alone in this world. Listening to lies day after day, year after year. Every time those words were used “I love you,” it’s a lie. There is no such thing. There is only tolerance. I tolerate you in my life because I have to. When you are pushed on to someone all they can do is tolerate you, but never truly love you.

Why speak to me as if I was a nobody, someone that was off the streets, dirt. Is that how you see me? Do you feel that low about yourself that you have to push everyone else below you? I do not understand. I give up whatever I have when asked, and it doesn’t matter. Did I ask for this? I do not remember asking to be here, in this life. I do not remember asking for the people around me to treat me the way they do. I did not ask for any of it but yet it is somehow my fault. I am treated the way I am because I asked for it, I deserve it.

I see how it is now, and I feel the way I feel. No one needs to lie to me anymore because now I know where I stand.

I stand alone….