No, We Couldn’t Have Picked A Better Republican Candidate

Why Trump was the best Republican choice
13

Throughout this election, many people have been saying that they just voted for Trump because he’s “the lesser of the two evils” or because he was the republican nomination. Many people say that during the primaries, there should have been a better Republican selected and Trump was a “crappy choice” but they voted for him anyway. As someone who has supported Trump from the beginning, I’m going to explain why Trump was actually the BEST choice for the Republican nomination and why he still is.

First of all, he was the only one who was able to beat Hillary. At the end of the day, the Republican National Committee can’t and won’t pick who they like better personally, their point is to win and pick who they think will win the race.

Second of all, the Republican Party didn’t even pick him, we did. The American people picked him. Instead of being mad at the Republican Party for their “crappy pick” look at the election process, look at the democratic system; the people spoke and they wanted him.

In addition to all of this, no other Republican could have successfully beat Hillary fair and square like Trump did. The point of Trump running and this election were to change the system. Selecting any other candidate wouldn’t have changed the system, voting for any other candidate would be a vote for the same crap America has been doing and getting away with for the past 50 plus years. Donald Trump does not it that mold and did not fit the mold. He stepped out of the woodwork to run and gave up his luxurious, privileged life of fame and wealth to get slandered by the media because he believes his cause, and the America people’s cause that much. Even if you didn't like Trump in the primaries, and even if you don't like Trump now, that doesn't mean he'll be a bad president.

Donald Trump suffered so that America could get a leader we deserved. Donald Trump was the selfless one. Donald Trump was never the “lesser of the 2 evils,” Donald Trump was never a “crappy choice”. Trump can truly make a difference, he was the right guy at the right time and no other presidential nomination could have defeated Hillary the way Trump did. Now that Trump is the official president elect, other countries can get behind us and know that they aren’t being played. Other countries can join with us to stop elite’s hidden agendas and to make America great again.