9 Times You Were "Orange is the New Black" Characters This Summer

Well, if the Internet says it, then we better listen up, eh?

7
Playbuzz

Summer is a very different experience for all college students. Some of us go home while others stay at school and take a full schedule's worth of classes. Some kids go home and take classes at the local junior college. Some of us spend the entire summer working, some go on elaborate trips with their friends or families, and some do nothing at all except sleep. No matter what our summer plans are, there are some general experiences that we all share throughout the season. So, I give you a compilation of times you possibly completely related to characters from "Orange is the New Black" this summer.

1. When you requested to be off for just one Friday night and still ended up getting scheduled, and somebody picks up your shift for you last minute:

Seriously one of the best things ever. (Disclaimer: by accepting this generous offer, you'd be probably just signed your soul and first born child over to your new favorite coworker so long as you both shall live.)

2. When your friends invite you to go out with them, and you can actually go:

It probably doesn't happen all that often due to being out of town, at work, or asleep, so you might as well look fabulous and #slay.

3. When your sibling wakes you up from your 37th nap of the day:

This was probably a very dumb move on their part. Your napping habit is a win-win situation for everyone you interact with, ever. For their own good.

4. When you go on a vacation:

Whether it's a short road trip with friends or a full out family affair, anything that isn't school or work is completely awesome in comparison.

5. When you admit that you may or may not have an extremely mild Netflix addiction:

Really, there are worse things to be addicted to... Until you reach the point where you haven't left your room or eaten or slept in three days because you just have to finish that new show.

6. When you've put off doing laundry for a month:

OK, so this is an issue during school, too. But you really don't understand how wonderful clean laundry is until your own procrastination coaxes you into believing you don't need it.

7. When there's no food in the house:

This only really becomes a problem when you lack the motivation to either go buy food or cook something.

8. Trying to lure your pet to come cuddle with you:

They usually need a bit of encouragement, considering they probably hate you. To them you are a tall, stupid, less furry animal that they only like when they are hungry. Just accept it and move on.

And finally...

9. When you realize that summer is coming to a close:

No need to cry, though. Another summer shall arrive in... 261 days.

Never mind, you totally have permission to cry.