"Nice Guy" Syndrome

"Nice Guy" Syndrome

"Nice guys" who think women owe them sex

1156
"Nice Guy" Syndrome

I'm sure you've met one of them before: "nice guys." (Not to be confused with an actual nice guy.) They open the door for you, listen to you, and even treat you like an actual person! Everything is going great, you become good friends with the guy, you listen to each others' problems and care about each other. It seems too good to be true, and of course, it is. After being nice to you, nice guys think you owe them a relationship, or in even more disgusting cases, sex.

Image Credit: Solomon Georgio Twitter

Come on, nice guys. Really? The term "nice guy" here is so hypocritical, considering these 'nice guys' have their heads so far up their asses that they think they're entitled to a girl. What's nice about expecting a girl to do sexual favors for you or commit to you? You hear these guys whining constantly about how, "Nice guys finish last." These guys believe they're the knights in shining armor there to rescue you from jerks; however, they're more like wolves masquerading as sheep, preying on women who have issues with their current boyfriends.

So what happens when you reject these needy, pathetic guys? They start whining about another fundamentally sexist social construct: the "friendzone." This magical zone functions as some sort of romantic limbo, and is usually all in the nice guy's head. If you reject a nice guy, you are, in their words, shallow. Or, you "don't know what you're missing." These 'nice guys' tend to go for women already in relationships as well, like parasites trying to leech off of relationship problems. There's an unmistakable parallel they seem to draw between women and property, as if they're entitled to women after being nice. I mean, come on, women are not ATMs; it's not a right to deposit kindness and withdraw sex from women.

Ladies, if you suspect you have one of these guys in your life, cut him out immediately or make sure he knows you don't feel enough pity to date his sorry ass. And nice guys, reality check: the only reason girls don't want to date you is your disgusting leeching and massive amounts of self-pity. Grow up and find a girl who isn't already in a relationship and stop whining about 'finishing last.' It won't help you get a girl.

Image Credit: Eat That Toast Comics