Nice gifts to get for your valentine
Dating

Nice gifts to get for your valentine

As every year Valentine's Day comes, the great day of lovers in which it seems that everything is little to express and demonstrate the love and affection that you feel for each other

12
Nice gifts to get for your valentine

As every year Valentine's Day comes, the great day of lovers in which it seems that everything is little to express and demonstrate the love and affection that you feel for each other. As we know that many lover surprise their special person on February 14, and could not miss a post dedicated to the nice gifts for Valentine, in which you can see some great ideas with which you will surely surprise your partner.

A CUTE PILLOW

It may seem silly to give a pillow but if your partner does not live in the same city, this option will be the best. Make a pillow with a message like this: "If you miss me, hug this pillow". Cool, is not it? You can get a basic at any establishment that sells bedding and then with a marker or cloth paint write the message.

A COLLAGE OF YOU FAVORITE PICITURES

Is there anything more romantic to remember from this day or this special moment? In the age of social networks, you will certainly have thousands of photos together. Instead of printing them in the traditional way, offers the possibility to do it in image format, on a poster or in the form of snapshot. You could do the same with loving affirmation cards like these affirmation cards by I AM & CO.

GIFT TO REMIND YOUR PARTNER HOW YOU FEEL

When we spend a lot of time with your partner, you understand each other, you love each other, but do you tell them what you feel each day? We all like to have our days filled with beautiful things and what better way than reading what your partner feels each day. Fill a glass jar with funky little notes in which you write one of the reasons why you love your partner, how he makes you feel, what inspires you and the confidence you give him. That person can open one each day and cheer each morning before going to work.

VALENTINE'S GIFT CLOCK

If your partner does not like crafts, you can also choose a wooden clock and record in the back a nice phrase that you like, that you want to tell him and remind him every time he wears that watch.

GIVE FLOWERS ON VALENTINE'S DAY

I know it's not the most original gift, but when you're the one who makes and prepares that bouquet with all your love, things change. Give your partner a bouquet of flowers and tell him how much you love him. The flowers do not fail!

THE PIECE YOU WERE MISSING

Something easy and beautiful is always a success. To make this picture you will need a photo frame, white cardboard, a red cardboard and a marker. Draw the pieces of a puzzle on the pen cardboard and cut out each of them. Then he sticks them in the frame and leaves a space in which to write something like in the photo: "You complete me". Then add hearts and voila, you already have your Valentine's gift!

BOOK IN MOTION FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

The idea of this gift is to tell a story or a message through images, how? You need to make lots of pictures that tell a story. Print them and go placing them in order so that later with a hand movement you can read all that love story that you want to tell your partner.

I hope you have enjoyed these ideas so beautiful for Valentine's Day, to impress your partner and especially to enjoy this emotion together.