Hey ABC, Choose From These 9 Men To Be The Bachelor, Unless You Want Another Disappointing Season

Honestly, any of these guys would be excellent choices.

335

Back in the spring, I wrote a list of girls who I thought would make excellent choices for the upcoming season of "The Bachelorette," and now that Becca's season is almost over and she will be (hopefully) getting engaged this upcoming Monday night, it's time to start thinking about the next season of "The Bachelor." With a slew of guys to choose from this season, plus all the many men from previous seasons of the show, there are plenty of men to choose from for the job of handing out roses. One of these 9 men should be the next "Bachelor," no questions asked.

1. Jason Tartick, Becca's season

This cutie from Buffalo, New York is probably the front-runner in most people's minds to be the next leading man. He showed the most class while getting broken up with than possibly anyone else in the show's history. It's all over Twitter, #jasonforbachelor.

2. Colton Underwood, Becca's season

Colton is truly such a wonderful guy. He is going to "Bachelor in Paradise" and will probably go on atleast one date with Tia from Arie's season, but let's hope that doesn't work out so he'll have a shot at being the next Bachelor.

3. Peter Kraus, Rachel's season

Still upset that it wasn't Peter last season, but guess what ABC? You have the chance to redeem yourself by giving us Peter this season, especially now that he's had the time to fully get over Rachel, which he might not have had last season.

4. Eric Bigger, Rachel's season

Another man from Rachel's season who would make an outstanding "Bachelor". He has so much energy and I believe he will make some girl super happy one day, so why not make it some girl from a TV show??

5. Luke Pell, JoJo's season

Another guy who should have gotten the gig, only to be replaced by someone no one wanted (cough cough, Nick Viall). We never got a Luke season like we all wanted, so maybe he'll finally get his turn.

6. Ben Higgins, Kaitlyn's season

My one true love of the "Bachelor" franchise. I know what you're thinking-"Ben has already been Bachelor." Okay, yes, but he was a dang good one. Like only Sean Lowe is probably more popular than him after 22 seasons of the show. Plus, he deserves to find true love more than possibly anyone else, so if it's not with me, then it should at least play out on television.

7. Wills Reid, Becca's season

Such a cutie and such a fashionista. I want Wills to be "The Bachelor" just so I can enjoy his clothes for an entire season. Plus he was always super sweet and respectful to Becca, so I'm sure that would continue into his own season.

8. Dean Unglert, Rachel's season

A front-runner for the previous season until he was a jerk on "Bachelor in Paradise," but I think he learned his lesson and would be great at handing out roses himself.

9. Jordan Kimball, Becca's season

Because how could this not be enjoyable to watch?

Any of these nine men would make ABC proud by being their leading man in the next season of "The Bachelor." I just beg you, ABC, don't let us down like the previous two seasons. This is who we want, so have your pick, but make it a good one.