New Zodiac Sign Changes Your Horoscope

New Zodiac Sign Changes Your Horoscope

Here's a plot twist in our lives courtesy of NASA.

133
New Zodiac Sign Changes Your Horoscope
www.constellation-guide.com

NASA recently revealed a 13th zodiac sign, Ophiuchus. This discovery came about when NASA realized that the earth’s axis isn't pointed the same way that it used to be pointed. NASA knew about this change in our zodiac system for about a year, but they kept it secret. Now, the secret is out and our lives are shaken up by the possibility that we aren't what we once thought we were. Well, sorry people, if you got a permanent tattoo of your zodiac sign then you may want to get it removed because this new addition to the zodiac signs probably changes your zodiac sign. This is because Ophiuchus shifts the dates of zodiac signs. There goes the perfect assignment of 12 zodiac signs to the 12 month calendar.

The constellation Ophiuchus is typically depicted as a man ranging a serpent. This is where it got its name. Ophiuchus means serpent bearer in Greek.

Here's the zodiac signs with their current dates:

Sagittarius: December 17 - January 20.

Capricorn: January 20 - February 16.

Aquarius: February 16 - March 11.

Pisces: March 11- April 18

Aries: April 18 - May 13

Taurus: May 13 - June 21

Gemini: June 21 - July 20

Cancer: July 20 - August 10

Leo: August 10 - September 16

Virgo: September 16 - October 30

Libra: October 30 - November 23

Scorpio: November 23 - November 29

Ophiuchus: November 29 - December 17

Personally I feel like my entire life is a lie now. I've lived the life of a Scorpio only to find out that I'm a libra. If you happen to be an Ophiuchus, here are the personality traits that you might have:

-Defiance of authority

-Righteousness

-Rebellious

-Seekers of knowledge

-Holders of hidden wisdom

-Prone to receive special treatment

-Intelligible

-Naturally likeable

-Trustworthy

In that case, it doesn't sound so bad being an Ophiuchus.