10 Easy New Year’s Resolutions To Put On Your List

Bring some real change into your life instead of settling for less.

81

Be realistic. How many times did you put "lose 10 pounds" on your New Year's resolution list? Let's face it. It's not that realistic because the feat itself is pretty daunting. Put some realistic goals on your list to become a better you.

1. Be more aware of how your actions and words can affect others.

2. Try to have your own opinion on things instead of settling for what the majority sees as fit.

3. Do things now instead of waiting till you’re more “something” (i.e. more stable, more successful, more fit, more powerful, etc)

4. Be more sensitive to others instead of getting caught up in your own world.

5. But, take the time to take care of yourself and put yourself first at times.

6. Write down what you’re grateful for each day in order to see the better things in life.

7. Take some time to work out and eat healthy food.

8. Remember that there are a billion good things to counteract the one bad thing.

9. Take a few minutes to reflect and think before you act.

10. Life is too short to do things that make you unhappy. (aka, do things that make you happy.)

It's okay if it takes you a long time to reach your ultimate goal. Take baby steps, and you'll eventually get there! I hope this new year of 2019 will be a better year for you!