What Your New Year's Plans Say About Your Relationship

What Your New Year's Plans Say About You And Your Partner As A Couple

Because, let's be real, you're going to get judged no matter what plans you make this New Year's.

155

Ah New Year's. What a night to celebrate the ending of one year and the beginning of another. A night to have fun with your friends, family and loved ones. Also the perfect moment to spend with your bae. Now, based on what you guys are going to be doing as a couple, no matter what you choose, someone will have something to say about it. But, unless you're deciding to jump into a lake on New Years (which I mean good for you, I guess), just do what's fun for you.

But here are what your New Year's plans say about you and your bae as a couple...

Staying home alone (together)

You guys are clearly going to be doing one of two things: sleeping (actually snoozing) or sleeping (wink, wink)

Hosting a party at home

You guys are straight out of the movie "Neighbors" and you're nuts.

Going to a friend's party

That you guys are not as crazy as the "Neighbors" couple, just a little lazier than them actually.

Going to a bar

You guys clearly don't have enough friends to hang out with people. so you hang out with strangers at a bar.

Going on a retreat somewhere new

Definitely doing it to hookup alone without interruptions, which like, good for you!

Going to a high school party

Okay, but seriously?

A New Year's bar crawl

Totally just looking to get shitfaced and go home, right?

Going to a karaoke bar

Your one night to shine, where everyone will be so plastered that they won't react to your terrible drunk couple's duet! I promise, you won't sound as good as Troy and Gabriela...

Going to Times Square NYC for New Year's

You guys are ballsy and would rather freeze your nads off to stay in NYC with a huge crowd of other crazy people listening to celebrities you can't see, sing.