4 Drinks To Use As Inspiration For Your Next Starbucks Menu Creation

It's time to step out of our Starbucks comfort zone.

12
Photo by TR on Unsplash

If you are anything like me, you have ordered the same drink from Starbucks for as long as you can remember. Whether it is a coffee or refresher, it's a safe choice you know you will enjoy. No surprising flavors or bursts of sweetness, just normal and comfortable.

With quarantine keeping us in a box, let's break out of the figurative one that we are stuck in when we repeat the same drink cycle. How will we ever know if we enjoy Pumpkin Spice or Peppermint Mocha when we decide to stay with Caramel? Let's switch it up and inspire some new favorites!

Here are four tasty drinks that you can order or use as inspiration for a whole new creation.

1. Pink Drink with Sweet Cream

I was hesitant to try this as I am not a huge fan of sweet things. However, I fell in love with this combo. The consistency and taste both reminded me of a strawberry yogurt.

2. Iced Chai Latte with Almond Milk and Vanilla Sweet Cream Foam

I'm not a big tea drinker whatsoever, but in one of my moments of feeling adventurous, I ordered this drink. It has easily become one of my top favorites in a matter of a few sips. The foam is sweet enough to dial down the spicy cinnamon taste that you would normally capture.

3. Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher with Peach Juice

Now this drink is on the sweeter side because of substituting the water for peach juice. The refreshing and clean taste you get makes the sweetness ratio worth it. Plus the purplish color that the drink is, is a bonus.

4. Cold Brew with Sweet Cream and Dark Cocoa Almond Milk Foam

When I'm in desperate need of caffeine, this is my go to. I originally started drinking it without the sweet cream, but after deciding to add it in one day I won't go back. The thickness of the sweet cream cold brew mixed with the smooth chocolate foam is the perfect match.