13 New And Unique Songs For Your Next Playlist

Everyone loves a good song right?

63

I love music and when I find a new song I think it's the best feeling. You find a good song with a good beat or one of your favorite singers' releases a new album or song, and that pretty much becomes your life. I find my songs by just searching on Apple Music, hear them in a TV show and end up Shazaming them or the classic why which is just on the radio.

I could go on with all the songs I love, but here are 13 songs that are my favorite now or will always be my favorites.

1. "Talk Fast" by 5 Seconds of Summer

From their new album Youngblood it's safe to say this song is one that can be played on repeat (really the whole album can be) If you've never listened to 5SOS I would 10/10 recommend to give them a listen. "Talk Fast" is an upbeat song that has catchy lyrics you seem to not be able to get out of your head.

2. "Sway" by Tove Styrke

I recently just found this album and singer, this song is from her newest album "Sway." It's a really good album with a lot of songs that are catchy to listen too. "Sway" though just caught my attention more and the first time I listened to it I had it on repeat a lot. I would call it pop, but also with an alternative twist to it.

3. "Never Be Like You (feat. Kai)" by Flume

This song might be older, but I found it a couple years ago and still listen to it a lot. It has a good beat to it with a catchy chorus. It is definitely under the alternative category, so if you're into chill music this is a good song for you!

4. "Broken" by lovelytheband

Though the title sounds a little sad, the song itself is super upbeat. I first heard this song on the radio and before I forgot the title of it I immediately put it on my playlist. I've never heard of this band before I listened to this song, but now I have another one of their songs on my playlist too. I like their songs a lot because they're just really chill to listen too.

5. "Sit Next to Me" by Foster the People

I haven't heard a lot from Foster the People till this song. It's on their album which came out in 2017, but I recently just found this song and still haven't gotten tired of listening to it. The whole song is really catchy, especially the chorus.

6. "In Too Deep" by Loren North

A lot of her songs have been on my playlist for a while now, but this is one of her new ones that is so chill when you're listening to it, you almost forgot that you're even listening to music. It's categorized under pop, but I also think this song has some alternative twist to it too.

7. "Boys Cry" by WESLEE

I had never heard of this artist till this song came up on my new music Friday playlist and I decided to give it a listen. It is a chill R&B/Soul song with catchy lyrics and a good beat.

8. "Superlove (feat. Oh Wonder)" by Whethan

Oh, Wonder is a great music group so it makes this song so good. It has an upbeat tune to it and the lyrics are easy to catch onto and sing along with.

9. "Clandestino" by Shakira and Maluma

OK, so, this song is in Spanish and I can't truly understand the lyrics, but the tune of the song itself is so good you'll want to dance when you hear it.

10. "Ego" by Tove Styrke

Another song by Tove Styrke, but this one is from her older album that came out in 2015. If you love pop songs with a little bit of a love song vibe to it I would say listen to this song.

11. "Growing Pains" by Alessia Cara

Alessia Cara came out with an album in 2015, which had her song Here on it and in 2017 she came out with her single Stay which is still a bop. This new song she just recently came out with still has soothing tunes to it like many of her other songs.

12. "Almost Love" by Sabrina Carpenter

This is a very pop song, but it's a good song. It's definitely a love song, but not like your usual love songs, so not afraid to listen to it on repeat.

13. "Ocean Eyes" by Billie Ellish

I love Billie Ellish's songs and have a lot of her songs on my playlist. There's just something different about her voice that makes the songs sound, unlike any other songs I have heard before. Her songs are definitely more alternative and to me, I feel like her lyrics always have a deeper meaning.