I Never Sleep

I Never Sleep

To all of my fellow insomniacs: may we never skip class.
4

Some of my friends call me an insomniac, I say it takes me longer than the average person to go to sleep. I don't think it's weird or a bad thing. It could be 6:30 in the morning and I'll be like, oh crap. I should probably sleep. Tiredness or exhaustion doesn't hit me until I look at the time. Pulling an all nighter junior year was never really difficult because it just felt like I was living through another day.

However, I love to take naps. Sleeping at night is my kryptonite. I would rather sit in my bed, eat cosmic brownies, and binge watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Is there anything wrong with that? I don't seem to think so.

The only sucky part about never sleeping (aside from the obvious), is that it causes some to be antisocial. Anytime I get less than 2 hours of sleep a night, I don't talk to anyone, can't help it.

So here's to a new chapter in my life. May I sleep for hours on end and not miss class.