I Can Never Forgive You, President Trump

If he's not your president and . . . . he's not my president, then who's president IS HE?

16

It is easy to see that our nation has come across one of the most controversial elections in its history. A greedy entrepreneur who has NO EXPERIENCE in politics believes he will be the mostly highly revered man to make this country "great again." The man definitely knows something about money because any rich father can give their son a small loan of a million dollars, but it takes a manipulative and slick son to turn a million dollars into billions of dollars that will carry his own empire. Okay, I get it Mr. Trump you are successful with finances and you have been successful at winning the presidential election; however, you are so over the top with what you perceive to be right that you never quite focus on what is right. And that, is 100% un-American.

Amongst all the wrong things you have done (which happens to be every waking moment of your existence), there is one that bothers me the most. Yet, the word is not even bother because your tactics have actually hurt me. Creating a "muslim ban" has not only corrupted the lives of many families, but it has destroyed the dreams of hard-working, immigrant students as well, particularly medical students. Medical students from other countries work for their educations 24/7, in hopes that one day they can come to the states and enhance their educations even more. They possess passion for helping others and in a blink of an eye, you cause mass heartbreak and utter destruction. I can not even attempt to imagine the shattered pieces of each students' aspirations.

But why though?

Do you not want to diversify our medical schools? Do you not want to improve out healthcare system? Do you not want to develop greater cooperation between patients and physicians for the good of YOUR NATIONAL CITIZENS? I guess not because with your power all you have done is, closed doors, limited opportunities, and crumbled the dreams of international friends and their colleagues who they hope to befriend in our nation. Think about it Mr. President, we need these students and their knowledge. And if you think for one second that there is no use in allowing international students from predominantly muslim countries from coming into the US, then I only have one suggestion.

Get rid of the emblem of the US welcoming our hands to those in need, the Statue of Liberty.