Netflix's 'Selling Sunset' Is My New Guilty Pleasure

So, I'm sure you've probably watched tons of shows on HGTV about selling or renovating homes, and they're all pretty much the same. A cute couple is looking for a house with an unusually large budget (seriously, how do they all have so much money?) in some random state. On the whole other end of the spectrum, I'm sure you've also watched tons of reality shows like The Hills or Keeping Up With the Kardashian's. Well, I'm here to tell you that there is a new Netflix show called Selling Sunset that combines both. YES, I'M SERIOUS. It's truly amazing.

Selling Sunset is about The Oppenheim Group selling million dollar homes all throughout the LA area, plus all the drama you could ever want. Jason and Brett are the two founders of the group and they have six realtors on their team: Christine, Mary, Davina, Maya, Heather, and Chrishell. The realtors get to show incredible homes (like I'm talking $40 million incredible) and there's even a competitive aspect between them all, as they all want to sell the most expensive homes. Between all the parties, dinners, cocktails, relationships, and gorgeous houses, there is plenty of drama to enjoy. Besides the drama, I think the best part is seeing the incredible houses that you could only dream of living in.

Although there are only 8 episodes, that does mean you can definitely binge watch them in a day. I already can't wait for season 2. Will Mary and Romain get married? Who will sell the $40 million home? And, I know we all can't wait to see Maya's baby.