After a long day of work, school, or just life in general, we all deserve a good Netflix show to binge watch- either as a reward for finishing a hard day or as a means of procrastination to pause that hard day. Here I have compiled a list of fifteen binge-worthy shows currently streaming on Netflix that every can enjoy.
1. "Jane the Virgin."
2. "How I Met Your Mother."
5. "Stranger Things."
6. "Orange is the New Black."
7. "Bojack Horseman."
8. "Grey's Anatomy."
9. "The Office."
11. "That '70s Show."
13. "American Horror Story."
14. "Gossip Girl."
15. "Grace and Frankie."
The last 3-4 weeks of every college student’s semester are always crazy hectic. We have last minute assignments, group projects, and exams all squeezed into the last few weeks before break.
Sometimes we all need a little humor, and sometimes we are all a little dramatic, so why not experience the last few weeks of the semester as told by the king of drama himself, Todd Chrisley of Chrisley Knows Best.
1. Sitting in class listening to your professor explain upcoming assignments/exams.
2. When your group project members refuse to do anything until the night before it's due or just show up the day of to present.
3. When you and your roommate try to cook with whatever few ingredients you have left in stock.
Because we definitely want to avoid going to the grocery store at the end of the semester if we can.
4. When your parents get tired of you calling them about every little inconvenience in your life.
5. Sitting down to work on assignments.
6. Your thoughts when the professor is telling you what they want from you out of an assignment.
7. When you've had about 30 mental breakdowns in 2 days.
8. Trying to search out the class for the right group members.
9. The last few days of classes where everyone and everything is getting on your nerves.
10. When your friend suggests going out but you're just done with the world.
11. This. On the daily.
12. When all you want to do is snuggle up and watch Christmas movies.
13. Studying and realizing you know nothing.
14. When your finals are over and it's finally time to go home for break.
You're finally back to your old self.
It's pre-Christmas, and it will be a day of stress, love, and wonderful food.
1. You wake up to the sounds of a parent slamming pots and pans on the counter topGiphy
It is time. The day has begun and your mom or dad will start yelling for you any minute.
2. You finally make it downstairs and you're assigned your tasks before family arrivesGiphy
There will be the "Make this table," or the "Dust the entire house because your cousins are coming and they won't notice but your aunt sure will. Oh, and please stay out of the kitchen." You know, the usual.
3. You try to eat breakfast and lunch but honestly you can not WAIT for dinner tonight and the smells coming from the kitchen are overwhelmingGiphy
What are we celebrating again? I'm just excited to eat.
4. You rush and make your way to the grocery store at least once (maybe twice) because your parents can't leave the kitchenGiphy
"You would think mom wouldn't forget anything for tonight, but I guess it is pretty easy to forget gravy when you're making a million other dishes," you think to yourself as you try to defend the forgetfulness.
5. You spend a few hours feeling bored as you wait for your family members to arrive because you still aren't allowed in the kitchen and you find yourself watching that one "Friends" episode to kill some time.Giphy
Football or "Friends"? Honestly I should ask my mom if she needs more help but I'll just keep watching this.
6. Your family finally arrivesGiphy
It is suddenly overwhelmingly loud and you now get to talk about your life for the next few hours. Food cannot come soon enough.
7. Hours and hours seemed to go by but dinner is finally readyGiphy
At llllaaaassssstttttttttt, my dinnnnnnneeeeerrrrrrrr will be mmmmiiiinnneeeeeeeeee!
8. You have to sit through and listen to either heated debate or six conversations at once while you eatGiphy
Honestly, I'll just keep quiet and enjoy these mashed potatoes for their deliciousness.
9. You get one look from your mom and suddenly your busting the whole tableGiphy
But hey, there are worse things in life. For instance, I'm not even toughing that turkey carcass I don't care what my parents say.
10. It's round two. You've been waiting for that pie all dayGiphy
There's this cool thing called a dessert stomach where you have more room for dessert than you did five minutes ago. Isn't that great?!?
11. Your family slowly starts to leave, and the food coma starts to settle inGiphy
It's been a great meal, even if there was some arguing. At the end of it all, it's still been a great thanksgiving.