10 Netflix Hotties You'll Be Drooling Over All Summer Long

10 Netflix Hotties That'll Have You Sweating All Summer Long

Is it climate change or are they just that hot?

1669

Get ready, friends! Because Netflix is serving us some eye candy and if you're looking for something to binge-watch this summer, why not turn on something that will definitely turn up the heat? I mean... if you're going to be sweating this summer, you might as well be sweating because of these TV hotties.

1. Tom Ellis as Lucifer on "Lucifer"

View this post on Instagram

yum. season 4 of #lucifer is now streaming on @netflix.

A post shared by Lucifer (@lucifernetflix) on

Oh, Tom, you're really fit to be the devil! Along with that accent? You can make every girl swoon.

2. Gavin Leatherwood as Nicholas Scratch on "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"

I may just want to baste a turkey all over again, my dear Gavin.

5. Chance Perdomo as Ambrose on "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"

View this post on Instagram

๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

A post shared by Chance Perdomo (@chance_perdomo) on

Another hottie from Greendale, emerges. And it's none other than, Ambrose Spellman, of course!

6. Robert Sheehan as Klaus Hargreeves on "The Umbrella Academy"

View this post on Instagram

number four ๐Ÿ‘ป klaus hargreeves

A post shared by The Umbrella Academy (@umbrellaacad) on

Klaus might be a little peculiar, but he is one man I am truly interested in.

8. Lee Min Ho as Lee Gon on "The King: Eternal Monarch"

If you have not started watching Korean drama then girl, what are you waiting for? He is the king of all the ladies' hearts

9. Darren Barnet as Paxton Hall-Yoshida in "Never Have I Ever"

View this post on Instagram

ur welcome.

A post shared by Never Have I Ever (@neverhaveiever) on

Never have I ever fell in love with Paxton Hall-Yoshida's eyes and well...

Follow Swoon on Instagram.