Don't Give Up On Netflix Just Yet!

Don't Give Up On Netflix Just Yet

Netflix has failed us in the past, but the streaming site makes a comeback with these six new shows.

46
Don't Give Up On Netflix Just Yet

If you thought Netflix was headed towards their downfall- think again. The popular streaming site has released numerous new TV series and movies this summer, many of which gained massive amounts of attention from viewers.

Netflix is on the rise, yet again, and raising the quality of media produced.

If you don't believe me, keep reading to discover the best, newly released series on Netflix.

1. "Dead to Me"

Netflix's new series, "Dead to Me," is everything you want in a TV show and more. With constant drama, this murder-mystery will have your eyes glued to the screen. "Dead to Me" follows the friendship of a widowed woman and an optimistic stranger with monstrous secrets. Each episode captures their journey to find out who killed Jen's husband, while other drama unfolds along the way.

2. "Imposters"

If you enjoyed "Dead to Me," you will love Netflix's "Imposters." "Imposters" features the life of professional con-artist, Maddie, and the enemies she makes through her journey. This fast-paced show follows the scheming and mistrusting Maddie, who is constantly dodging the chaos which seems to follow her. Exciting and intense, you won't want to miss a second of this show.

3. "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce"

I urge you to overlook the cheesy title and give this realistic, drama-filled series a chance. "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce" focuses on the life of a self-made author, which comes crashing down when she finds her self navigating a divorce. Abby and her close friends will keep you laughing and make this binge-watch worth your while.

4. "Good Girls"

Starring "Park and Recreation's" beloved Retta, "Good Girls" has great acting, laughable moments, and intense drama. Three seemingly-innocent suburban moms are faced with financial troubles and will do almost anything to make ends meet. These once normal moms suddenly find themselves planning a robbery behind closed doors while trying to maintain their perfect reputations and marriages.

5. "Black Mirror"

If you haven't heard, now you have. "Black Mirror's" new season with Miley Cyrus is thought-provoking and strange, which may not be a surprise if you're familiar with this series. The new season though features realistic advances in video-gaming which are sure to make your jaw drop. If you enjoyed the previous seasons of "Black Mirror," the newest episodes will not disappoint your expectations!

6. "Friends From College"

If you're looking for a more light-hearted show, I recommend "Friends From College." This feel-good comedy surrounds the lives of a group of friends and their journey years after finishing college. Keegan-Michael Key stars in this series, so you can be assured you will laugh.

You no longer have to rewatch "Grey's Anatomy"- these six new shows will become your new go-to's. Sit back, relax, and enjoy my personal favorite, binge-worthy shows.