5 'Finding Nemo' Quotes That Perfectly Relate To College Life

Because all university students need to "Just keep swimming!"

166
GoodWink

Who would have thought that a Disney movie could relate to the life of a college student? While watching the movie,"Finding Nemo", it may not have become aware to you that there are a few quotes that relate to your life. Well, here are just 5 quotes that any college student can relate to:

1. “So, were cheating death now, that’s what were doing, and we’re having fun at the same time, I can do this, just be careful…”

This quote is college. It’s a near death experience, yet the best time of your life. The amount of time we spend staying up late at night to finish homework takes a physical toll on physical and emotional health. Although there are those moments when all we want to do is sleep and eat food, college is also the time to have fun and enjoy the freedom you're given! Being a college student, you have to be careful as to not have too much fun or too much stress; college will be the best time of your life and possibly even the worst at times.

2. “Cause we were like, ‘whoaaa’ and I was like, ‘whoaaa’ and you were like ‘whoaaa’…”

What did the professor say? How in the world do I do this assignment? What class am I in? These are exactly the type of questions we ask about every day. It is exactly the reaction we give the teacher when they try and explain something that no one in the class understands. We know professors try their best to give us the best education, but there are times when we have no clue what is going on. Don’t tell me you haven't had that moment when you look around the room at everything confused as can be.

3. “I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family… well at least I think it does.”

We had an assignment due today? We hear those more times and one in a day. College students, however, have a wide variety of excuses they use when they have late assignments. Excuses become a college student’s best friend. Make something up, a really good excuse, or just simply confess that you took a nap. We all do it!

4. “I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.”

While college becomes stressful, it is always best to remind yourself that you are a good person! Every student is going through long days and long nights; no need to lash out or not be yourself. College is also known as a time when people discover who they are and who the want to be. Be the nice shark when the ocean becomes vicious!

5. “Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills… When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.”

Just keep doing what you're doing; get through day to day. All your hard work and sleepless nights will pay off in the long run. Even when things get tough and life’s got you down, keep pushing through and good things will come. It takes time and effort to become successful. You got this! Listen to Dory and just keep swimming my fellow college students.