Southern Gentlemen, We Need You Up North

I just really don't understand northern guys...

11

I am sitting here right now, wondering... Why are guys out of state so much easier to talk to? Why are they so much nicer? Why do they actually seem to care about my feelings? WHY DON'T WE HAVE GUYS LIKE THIS AROUND HERE?

Well let me tell you what I have come up for as far as answers to the questions above. First, I think it's because they aren't physically here to see face to face. We text, snap, or FaceTime, but they are not actually here. Second, I think they are so much nicer because they are from the south and guys from the south were raised right by their mama's! Last, but finally not least, I think they actually care about my feelings, because they were raised right by their mama's.

As far as why don't we have guys like this around here, I am not saying their mothers didn't raise them right, because I am sure they were raised just fine; it's just the environment. The guys around here get hanging with the wrong people and it's over, and they know their mom's won't do anything about it, I like to say mom's here are too soft on their sons. Mama's in the south don't give a sh**. You hurt a girl's feelings or anything like that and your mama will kick your a**.

I am going to give you a little more detail about my situation... The guy I have been talking to lives in the southern states and he is the most respectful guy I have ever talked to in my entire 23 years of life. He actually cares about how my day went, he takes the time to listen if i am having a bad day. He is just an amazing guy! He makes me feel like I can talk to him about anything. This whole situation gives me hope; it also makes me realize how the guys up here really are.

I know I keep saying the guys up here, but let me just rephrase most guys up here... I can tell you one thing for sure - most guys up here only care about one thing. It's honestly sad, growing up I honestly thought the guys around here were the best things in the world... But boy, was I wrong. They are the most inconsiderate men i have ever met... Again, some - not all! I can't really put all men in one category, because they aren't all the same. There are some good guys around here. I seem to just attract one kind... The bad ones!