Need of Digital Marketing Course for The Indian Youth
News

The Game-Changer in Your Career

25

There are various types of digital marketing jobs. One can work in the domain of search engine optimization or SEO to become an SEO expert. Someone can choose social media marketing or search engine marketing to fulfil his or her dreams.

Need of Digital Marketing Course for The Indian Youth: The Game-Changer in Your Career 

Aim of the youth

A stepping stone in life

One of the most essential steps in the life of a youth is to get a job or set up a successful business. Learning digital marketing is an amazing way to fulfil the dreams of the millions of youth in the country. Traditional marketing methods are nowadays getting replaced by digital marketing strategies in the corporate world.

Market Situation

Newer job positions are being created in the field of digital marketing. The job sites are inundated with digital marketing jobs, and according to a German market and consumer data company, the digital market will reach more than 530 billion INR in 2024.

Types of Digital Marketing jobs

SEO, SEM and SMM

SEO helps rank a website at the top of a Google organic ranking and search engine marketing like Google Ads can help in the online advertisement when someone searches for a specific product or service over the internet. Facebook Ads, which is a component of social media marketing can help to reach a targeted audience and help in lead generation. Apart from that, from a perfect digital marketing course, one can also learn to design websites, graphic design and go for brand management.

Improvement in Analytical skills

Google Analytics

Improving analytical skills can be rewarding for one’s career. Google Analytics can help to understand the reach of the Ads and various demographic patterns in the customer access data of a website.

Facebook Analytics

Similarly, Facebook has also tools to understand likes, impressions and reach. If somebody is good at analysing data, he or she can design meaningful and effective marketing campaigns and promote a product correctly. In a good digital marketing course online, analytics is taught and the youth is trained to develop insights from the data.

Developing Social Media skills

Creating Engaging poster

Sometimes in a media company, there are separate departments for ad creation and content generation for social media. There are many platforms in social media. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are some of the platforms which can help in reaching a brand to the audience. By creating an engaging poster, one can reach an audience with different interests and improve the marketing strategy. To create an engaging poster, a digital marketing course will foster knowledge about graphic designing and content generation.

Content marketing course will help to design videos and market them in the best possible way.

A switch from traditional marketing methods

Reach of the social media

A traditional marketing method may use leaflets, brochures or pamphlets to spread the message about the brand. Sometimes, a television ad can be very effective. But the reach of social media is very deep in nature as there are ways to know the reactions of the audience directly.

Questionnaire survey

A traditional marketing method may also use a questionnaire survey method to know the reactions of a product user, but this can be quickly done using social media approaches. A digital marketing course will effectively teach the student about the ways to switch from traditional marketing to digital marketing.

Digital marketing course – A ray of hope for the budding entrepreneurs

Learning the Right tricks of Trade

It is always challenging to create a demand for a product. Entrepreneurs often face difficulty in choosing a particular channel for the advertisement of their product. Very often, the product fails to reach the intended customer, resulting in business loss. A well-structured digital marketing course online can teach a business owner about the right tricks of doing the trade.

The role for the business owners

A product exporter will get enough knowledge from the digital marketing course on how to promote his product in a different country or a different economy. A bookseller can get an idea of what type of books the customers in the city are willing to read and what type of books are required for rural households. It has to be remembered that internet connectivity is penetrating remote areas, and there is a huge spread of business. Therefore, for the sale of a specific product, it is very important to understand the mindset of the people of different geographies and demographics.

Conclusion

A well-designed digital marketing course is needed for every youth in the country. It is important not only for the marketer or the business owner but also for aspiring IT consultants, HR professionals, manufacturing or production unit employees and freelancers. Sometimes, a good digital marketing course is followed by an internship program in a company where the students learn about the real-world applications of digital marketing. Currently, there are various positions available for digital marketing specialists. In short, a digital marketing course will show the right direction to the employed, the unemployed and the self-employed youth of the country.