5 Reasons You Need To Make A Mid-Year Resolutions List

Yes, a MID-Year Resolutions List

24

Most people make New Years Resolution Lists, but have you heard of a Mid-Year Resolution List? Me neither. But I was recently talking to my friend about how we have more resolutions now than we did in January. So we started to make our Mid-Year Resolutions List.

media.tenor.com

Here is a list of reasons you should make your own Mid-Year Resolution List!!

1. There was a change in your life.

media2.giphy.com

Maybe you graduated from school. Or moved somewhere. Or another type of change. But through it, you discovered more things you want to work on/ towards.

2. You realized you've been slacking on your resolutions.

media.giphy.com

Maybe you haven't completed as many resolutions as you thought you would have. So this Mid-Year Resolutions List could be a way to re-commit to them!

3. Your mindset or focus may have shifted.

media1.tenor.com

Again, maybe you graduated from school, or got a new job, or started a new relationship. These things and so much more can change your focus.

4. You completed all (or a good amount) of your new years resolutions.

media.giphy.com

Woooow! Go you!! So, now that you've completed those, you just wanna add more!

5. More resolutions have come up.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

Maybe completing one of your resolutions has made more come up. Or maybe you realized some resolutions just were not for you (like exercising every day, lol) so then you have room for more.