US Citizens Pose A Higher Threat Than Undocumented Immigrants

Reality Is, Natural-Born Citizens Pose A Greater Threat To The US Than Undocumented Immigrants

The bigger issue is white supremacists obtaining guns and using them to attack public places you'd never think it could happen.

45

Recently, this country has suffered yet again another mass shooting. This time, two of them occurred less than 14 hours apart from each other. One in El Paso, Texas, at a Walmart supermarket and one in Dayton, Ohio, outside of its nightlife district.

It was the same narrative as the previous one. And the one before that. And the many before that.

It was an act of terror committed by a white male. Not an African American person, not a Hispanic person, not a Middle-Eastern person, nor Asian. It was a white U.S. citizen who wanted to wreak havoc against innocent people.

The president blamed mental illness and acknowledged white supremacy was becoming a big issue in mass shootings. But still mainly offered his thoughts and prayers and not recognizing that his own rhetoric to be a huge reason why white supremacy was spreading like wildfire in this country.

Mental illness is just a small part of the mass shooting phenomenon that exists in the U.S.

As I said in a previous article about the Borderline shooting that occurred in my hometown, this isn't about taking all guns away but having a reform that will allow guns still be obtained but have a limit to who and who can't have them. It's a gray area but our government needs to focus on how to come to a compromise and resolve this epidemic.

The government is focusing on the mass extraction of undocumented immigrants who work hard, pay their taxes, and help fill jobs no citizen would dare even try to do.

The government is separating families and locking children in cages. Children are dying at the border under the watch of government workers because the government thinks that immigrants are the biggest threat to the country when in reality it is people born and bred in this same country.

I understand that people don't want to make tragedies political but they have to be when our own politics can't protect us and try to separate us by creating so much hatred because of our bloodline, skin color, gender, sexuality, etc.

America, how many more people have to die because you can't understand what bigger issues need to be addressed?