11 times you wanted Nathan Scott as your boyfriend

If you know me, you know the worst day of my life was when "One Tree Hill" was taken off Netflix. I know it's sad, but I did watch "One Tree Hill" about 9 times in 2.5 years. It is hands down my favorite show. Nathan Scott, your classic villain who turns into a good guy is hands down my favorite character. Maybe it's because I liked him as a person in the show, or because he is so cute. Here are 11 times we all would wish Nathan Scott was our boyfriend.

1. Even when he was a jerk, he was still romantic 

Don't say I never gave you anything

"Don't say I never gave you anything" is one of the most classic lines of the whole show. In the beginning, you really want to believe that Nathan is a jerk. This is one of the moments as a hopeless romantic that you have a little bit of faith in him to become a good guy.

2. When he threw rocks at Haley's window and then they had their first kiss 

Naley first kiss

Let's be real, we all dream of this happening to us. In 2019, this probably wouldn't happen with all the technology we have. But come on, wouldn't your heart melt if someone did this to you?

3. When he was hot as hell playing basketball 

Nathan Scott basketball

I mean look at him..."One Tree Hill" is defiantly a show that revolves around basketball. I have never really been that into watching basketball, but let's just say I don't mind watching basketball when Nathan Scott is playing it.

4. When he promises Haley he will always protect her 

Nathan protecting

The way he protects Haley in the show will always continue to make me feel mushy and gushy inside. During this scene, Haley thinks she may have rushed into marriage (I mean they were 17 years old), but Nathan reminds her that he will always be there for her and protect her through it all. This is exactly what he does through all they went through.

5. When he teaches Haley how to play basketball.

Nathan teaching Haley basketball

Get you a man who balls and can make it romantic. I feel like I have watched so many movies or shows where a guy "helps" a girl play a sport like gold but end up just making it romantic by holding them. This scene was especially cute because Haley is not athletic at all and Nathan is the big basketball start of Tree Hill. He shows Haley how to ball while making it cute and romantic.

6. When he knows what Haley is thinking, even with his eyes closed 

Nathan cuddling Haley

When your boyfriend knows you better than you know yourself. Honestly, that is when you know that you found a keeper. The way Nathan knows Haley so well shows why their relationship is so strong. He knows when she is happy, sad, or when something is going on in her mind.

7. His romantic ways 

Nathan romantic

To put this into perspective, Nathan gives Haley the bracelet and she says it is beautiful. He then responds how she is the one who is beautiful and this is just something to add on. Yes, I know the show is scripted, but this line is one of my absolute favorites. Each time I rewatch it, my heart melts a little more each time.

8. When he gives Haley her dream wedding 

Nathan and Haley wedding

Even after they already got married once, Nathan gives Haley her dream wedding after all they went through. From Haley leaving Nathan to go on tour, and Nathan resisting to let Haley back in his life, they still find a way to make it all work out. Haley always had a dream wedding planned and that is exactly what Nathan gave to her.

9. His loyalty 

loyalty

If this scene doesn't make you cry then I don't know what will. I kid you not, I cry every single time this scene happens. The background music mixed with the adrenalin pumping when Nathan returns to Haley is one of the best Nathan moments of the whole show.

10. Every time he kisses Haley in the rain 

Rain kiss

A rain kiss is every 2000 kids girls dream after watching "A Cinderella Story." Rain kisses became and Nathan and Haley classic kiss throughout the whole show. Every romantic moment, I swear it would magically start raining and Nathan would kiss Haley and it was the cutest thing ever.

11. When he is good with kids 

Nathan with kids

All I have to say is a man who is good with kids exceeds everything else.

Although Nathan Scott is just a fictional character from a T.V. show, I will continue to watch it (on Hulu) and have my heart melt every time he does something the slightest bit romantic. If you are a sucker for romance, "One Tree Hill" is full of young love, relationships, and life lessons.